HISTORY OF "STRETTA"
The that whose now is famous as locality " two Lakes", once was Stretta. It was always been the smallest zone of the country of Padergnone, in its modest dimensions, but the largest if thinks itself about the tourist commercial role by it covered one. There where the lake of Santa Massenza and Toblino narrow and they finishes forming a stream, here was built among 1774 and 1845 the first bridge that joined the old road of Santa Massenza in the peninsular area of Padergnone. The whole zone of Stretta was it then was used in the cultivation of Canneto and Gelso, plants mainly used in the zootechny. In 1845 people that found himself passing in this locality could: admire the landscape, rest their selves or, more simply, carried himself to the inn to drink some good wine. The new Stretta’s Bridge was built in the '50th years, and it brought the grow of the people turn that passed in this small locality of Padergnone. This last one was the determining maker for the birth or rather for the extension of the hotel’s area in the zone.